Labels

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Little announcement...


Did I ever mention that I have a shop on amazon.com?
Probably not, because I've kept it quiet- same thing with my eBay shop.  I also have an Etsy shop too.  I use the money to contribute to the $525 monthly payments to my school loan debt- free money, in a sense, for things I already have and need to get rid of.
I probably haven't "advertised" my shops because I don't want to hear how appalled people (who I know and care about) are about the "stuff" I've held onto and didn't get rid of when my good friends, Hoarders, visited.
If you are appalled, keep your mouth quiet, and buy something!  It will make you feel better because you contributed to my therapy of getting these treasures out of my house!



Now that the boyfriend and I have hit the 5 year mark, I'll share my amazon.com shop, which is now 6 years old. The boyfriend is not available for sharing, so sorry.

http://www.amazon.com/shops.fritzandlola


Soon I'll figure out how to link back to old posts...you can read about the Hoarders experience in the first post on this blog.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment